Trademark Boom! - terms and conditions
1. Services: By using Soler Legal LLC’s “Trademark Boom!” platform, you are engaging Soler Legal LLC, a Pennsylvania professional limited liability company (“SL” or “Firm”), to represent you in connection with your trademark application.
2. Fees: The advertised flat rate at the time of checkout (the “Flat Rate”) includes (i) a clearance search, (ii) communication with you regarding the results, (iii) preparation and filing of your trademark application with the United States Patent & Trademark Office (“USPTO”), (iv) monitoring of your application, and (v) responding to any Non-Substantive Office Actions (“Services”). “Non-Substantive Office Actions" are minor issues such as issues regarding ownership, goods & services, dates of use, or specimens. The Flat Rate does not include post-submission or post-registration filings, or responses to "Substantive Office Actions," including, but not limited to, Extensions to File Statements of Use, Statements of Use, responses to Office Actions and any third party challenges, international filings, cancellation proceeds, or any proceedings before the Trademark Trial & Appeal Board. Paying the Flat Rate entitles to submit up to two proposed trademark, although only one trademark application will be filed. Clearance searches for your second mark will only be conducted if (a) your first choice is unavailable or (b) has a low chance of success. The advertised Flat Rate of will be billed to your form of payment at checkout and payments become property of the Firm immediately upon receipt.
3. Additional Costs: In addition to the Flat Rate, Trademark Office filing fees of $225 or $275 per international class of goods and services will be due when we file your application.
4. Partial Refunds: If your first choice has a low chance of success, SL will conduct searches for your second mark. If both marks have low chance of success and you decide not to file either mark, the Firm will retain as payment $300 of the Flat Rate for the clearance searches and analysis. You then have the option to either (a) receive a refund of the remaining portion of the Flat Rate or (b) apply the remaining amount towards a new order. The remaining portion of the Flat Rate will only be refunded if both marks have a low chance of success and you choose not to move forward with either mark. Once an application is filed, you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Termination: You may end this relationship at any time by giving SL written notice, subject to any obligation to pay SL per the terms of this Agreement. SL, in turn, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if you fail to honor the terms of this Agreement.
7. No Guarantee of Success: SL does not make any guarantees regarding the outcome of your trademark application. Nothing in this Agreement or on our Website constitutes a promise or guarantee regarding the outcome or success of your trademark application and any comments regarding the outcome are expressions of opinion only.
8. Files: All work product, including emails, letters, reports, and other communications with you will be kept confidential and are protected by the attorney-client privilege.
9. Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire agreement entered into by you and Soler Legal LLC. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or any other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, in whole or in part, to be unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remainder of the that provision and of this Agreement shall remain in full effect.