Terms & Conditions of Use of WEbsite
1. Terms & Conditions of Use. By visiting, navigating, or otherwise using the Soler Legal LLC website (the "Website"), you acknowledge and understand the following Terms & Conditions of use of the Website and any use by you of this Website must be in accord with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Soler Legal LLC. Soler Legal LLC is a restricted professional limited liability company under the laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
3. No Legal Advice. Your use or visit to the Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you, your company, or any other entity and Soler Legal LLC. The information contained on the Website was created by Soler Legal LLC for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is created only by a mutual accepted and signed copy of of Soler Legal LLC's engagement letter for the provision of legal representation and services. As such, please do not share, submit, or otherwise communicate confidential information of any nature to Soler Legal LLC (or any of the firm's attorneys) via email, submission forms, or any other form of communication.
4. No Warranty. All information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice of any kind. Content on this Website is being provided "AS IS" and without any warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
5. Linking To Other Sites. In the event you click on, or use, any external link appearing on the Website, you understand that you will be redirected away from the Website. Such links are provided solely for convenience and Soler Legal LLC is not, in any manner whatsoever, responsible fro the content of any linked website.
6. Analytics and "Cookies." In order to enhance user experience this Website may, from time to time, use "cookies" to gather certain information regarding how this Website is used. However, no personal data is gathered for purposes of analytics.
7. Information We May Collect From You. By using the Website, you understand that Soler Legal LLC may collect certain information from you, including any information you voluntarily provide us by using the Website, by corresponding with us via phone, email, or otherwise, or by subscribing to the firm's blog or news feed. The information collected is used to address your inquiries and questions, to update and improve the Website, to market our professional services, or for any other legitimate and permitted business purpose. Soler Legal LLC will not share your information outside of Soler Legal LLC and firm attorneys, except to service providers acting on the firm's behalf. Any questions regarding these policies should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent. This Website may contain certain materials provided by third parties. If you believe any materials on the Website infringe your intellectual property interests, please provide Soler Legal LLC with:
- A description of the intellectual property interests you claim may have been infringed;
- A description of the material, image, or other property you claim may have been infringed;
- A statement from you regarding where the allegedly infringing material appears on the Website;
- A statement from you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights holder;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A Statement from you, made under the penalty of perjury, that the information provided above by you is accurate and true.
- Your notice should be directed to our Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property is Albert J. Soler via email at email@example.com.