Website terms & conditions
1. Terms & Conditions of Use. By visiting, navigating, or otherwise using the Soler Legal LLC website (the "Website"), including any reference or content related to Trademark Boom!, you acknowledge and understand the following Terms & Conditions of use of the Website and any use by you of this Website must be in accord with these terms and conditions.
2. Soler Legal LLC. Soler Legal LLC (the “Firm”) is a restricted professional limited liability company under the laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
3. No Legal Advice. Your use or visit to the Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you, your company, or any other entity and the Firm. The information contained on the Website was created by the Firm for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is created only by a mutual accepted and signed copy of the Firm’s engagement letter for the provision of legal services. Please do not share, submit, or otherwise communicate confidential information of any nature to the Firm or any Firm attorney via email, submission forms, or any other form of communication.
4. No Warranty. All information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Content on this Website is being provided "AS IS" and without any warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
5. Links to Other Sites. In the event you click on, or use, any external link appearing on the Website, you understand that you will be redirected away from the Website. Such links are provided solely for convenience and the Firm is not, in any manner whatsoever, responsible for the content or policies of any linked website.
8. Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent. This Website may contain certain materials provided by third parties. If you believe any materials on the Website infringe your intellectual property interests, please provide Soler Legal LLC with:
- A description of the intellectual property interests you claim may have been infringed;
- A description of the material, image, or other property you claim may have been infringed;
- A statement from you regarding where the allegedly infringing material appears on the Website;
- A statement from you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights holder;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A Statement from you, made under the penalty of perjury, that the information provided above by you is accurate and true.
- Your notice should be directed to our Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property is Albert J. Soler via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.